STEEKEENOWTS
Why is it that the smallest things in life give such big meanings?
Why we fail to see the beauty of life when our hearts get worn out from all the pain?
Why we choose to hate and ignore what the possibilities of happiness could bring us when all we are left with is anger?
Why we close our emotions to people who will sacrifice anything to pry those locked doors open?
And why is it so easy to feel something wonderful for someone you barely know...
Because we are all connected to each other.
God was not drunk when he whipped out that magic staff and created human beings to intertwine and live in one environment. He may have designed each and every one of us differently...but through it all...we reach our hands and find that similarities are not so hard to tap on.
Everything happens for a reason...may it be for good or bad.
I opened my heart last night and sought an answer to all my anxieties. Why my life seemed empty...why tearrs could no longer pacify my distraught.
My loneliness choke me but somewhere out there is someone also clutching to his sanity...wondering the same things that run through my mind at this very moment.
Questions left answered...it did not stop me to think of this person. Could it be that one day we will meet each other for real...or have we met already and just failed to allow our souls do the searching?
I know you are there.
And I want him to know that I'm here.
Waiting for the perfect moment...for our eyes to meet and our hearts to whisper words that our mouths could no longer utter. Desperate and longing...hungry for the empty space to consume all the power and break down anymore walls that separate these two souls.
The feeling engulfs you...pulling you down into a helpless nirvana. Crushed between the realities and the wonders of imagination. But you are not alone with this query...you want the same thing that all people in the world feel. To belong to that person...destined for you.
Must I keep searching for that person?
Or is he out there asking the same thing...
Or possibly reading these words...?
There are no more reasons to be afraid...to hold back.
Because when it's written in the palms of fate...it's bound to happen despite all misforgivings. It's simply waiting for the right time...
And the right time is...now.


Photos from Google Image Bank

0 Responses

Post a Comment