STEEKEENOWTS

I saw you come out of that car..with a shy smile on your face.
I didn't know then that my life would change.
It was a struggle at first, petty fights, minor disagreements, things that we did surpass.
Because at the end of the day, I knew I had you, and you had me..for all the right reasons.
Sometimes I know it is still difficult.
And I know you want to scream your head off when the times are tough.
I know this because I feel the same.
I feel the same pain when you curl up in a corner, with your mind drifting away from me.
Or when you look at a distance and wonder how we can get through.
I hurt when you hurt. That is how much you mean to me.
I cannot blame you if you do not want to see me miserable.
But I would be more miserable with out you by my side especially now.
I may not be as consoling..but all you have to do is ask..because I am always here..and I will never leave you.
Our lives are thrown together by fate and I never stopped believing in that.
I never stopped believing in you.
In us.
Although I cannot your questions in the way you would want me to, my silence is not an image of my doubt.
Because I also gather my strength for what is yet for us to overcome.
I love the way you would laugh and I miss that.
I know right now it is difficult to laugh until our stomach ache.
But we will again.
For as long as we have each other, do not fear my love.
Like you always tell me..the universe provides.
I don't care much about all the material things in the world.
If I don't have you with me to share it.
It is not a losing battle..because even if everyone else gave up on us.
I know I would never give up on you.
I would never give up fighting..because you are the one who makes me fight.
Please be patient, I know it hurts.
Even if I cannot alleviate the pain, I am here to take a bit of it away.
I love you so much.
And if there is one thing worth fighting for.
I know I am always ready to fight for that.

Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment